The 300 serving freeze dried fruit bucket by Lindon Farms is the healthy food storage or snack solution.
Each mylar-foil pouch contains sliced fruit that has no additives or preservatives.
- 300 total servings in a 7.25 pound resealable pail/container/storage bucket
- Buckets are easy to stack and store
- Fruits are easy to open and use
- Great for snacks and emergency storage
- Use on with salads, oatmeal, cereal, as snacks or meals by themselves, etc.
- No additives or preservatives
- Sliced Strawberries: 56 servings, two (2) mylar-foil pouches, 3.95 ounces per pouch
- Sliced Bananas: 40 servings, two (2) mylar-foil pouches, 5.64 ounces per pouch
- Sliced Peaches: 52 servings, two (2) mylar-foil pouches, 5.5 ounces per pouch
- Diced Apples: 52 Servings, two (2) mylar-foil pouches, 4.58 ounces per pouch
- Whole Raspberries: 56 servings, two (2) mylar-foil pouches, 4.93 ounces per pouch
- Whole Blueberries: 44 servings, two (2) mylar-foild pouches, 5.43 ounces per pouch
- Dimensions: 14 inches high x 12 inches wide x 14 inches deep
Lindon Farms™ is the new way to do food storage. The finest quality ingredients blended in the most delicious recipes on the market. This 300 serving of freeze dried fruits, emergency food storage container has 6 different fruits that are perfect for long-term storage, to add to regular meals or to throw in your backpack, take to the park, eat at the game, and more as a snack. This can be your stand-alone food storage solution! Our goal is to make food storage easy, so every home can be prepared for a disaster or even a spontaneous weekend camping trip!
- Highest quality, most affordable food storage on the market today
- Easy to open mylarfoil™ pouches
- Oxygen absorber in every pouch to maintain freshness
- Easily Transportable
- Shelf Life - Up to 25 years - storage recommended: A dry, cool environment
- No High Fructose Corn-Syrup
- No added MSG
Freeze drying is the process of freezing water out of a food product then rapidly turning it into a gas, omitting the liquid stage. Most fruit and vegetables are made out of 80% water, making freeze drying an ultimate light weight option. When freeze drying process is completed, the water, is effectively removed thus making the product drastically lighter but maintaining most of its original shape, color, flavor, nutrients, and maximizing shelf life. Freeze Dried products have a quick re-hydration times normally only about five minutes.