DuPont Tyvek Tychem® QC Coveralls with attached Hood
Model - QC127S
Protecting Industrial Workers for 30 Years
Not all deadly threats come in the form of guns or other weapons.
For protection against chemical dangers, industrial workers rely on DuPont™ Tychem® garments.
Every day, thousands of industrial workers put their trust in our garments, so as a normal business practice, at DuPont we make sure that Tychem® chemical suits go through rigorous testing. Tychem® fabrics have been tested by third party labs for permeation against hundreds of chemicals. The result is chemical protection available against hundreds of toxic liquids and vapors from sarin to chlorine gas. In fact, as a company, we helped improve the safety standards for the HAZMAT category. Your workers can feel confident that wearing Tychem® chemical suits can help them do their job at hand.
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem® QC utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric and a polyethylene coating
- Attached Hood, Elastic Wrist & Ankles, Front Zipper Closure
- Applications include petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Tychem® QC fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges
- Tychem® QC is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments