Authorized Datrex Emergency Ration Supplier
Datrex DX1000W Emergency Drinking Water - USCG/SOLAS/BV
For Emergency Survival Water Rations Bug Out Bag, Disasters, First Aid, Fishing, Boating, Camping, Hiking, Etc.
Datrex emergency rations, the gold standard of food and water rations, are individual servings of filtered fresh water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil sachet. To consume tear open at the mark and sip straight from the bag. The high level filtering and outer protection is certified to keep the contents fresh for a minimum of five years in even the harshest environments.
Get the best, you or your loved ones life could depend on it! Filtered and packaged in America at FDA certified facilities.
- Purified water for immediate use.
- Superior packaging materials for optimum durability.
- Easy to dispense from a premeasured sachet.
- Lightweight and extremely compact.
- Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets.
- USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval.
- 5 years shelf life.
- nsn 8960 0112 4454 3
- Sachet Data (each serving):
- Sachet volume: 125 ml / 4.227 fl oz
- Sachet dimensions: 6 x 4 x .5 inches
- Sachet weight 132 g
Case or pallet quantities also available.
City Planners and Emergency Personnel volume buying discounts available.
They make great additions to your vehicle kit, bug out bag, backpack, picnic, hiking trip, purse, diet regiment, camping expedition, scouting bag, snack drawer, etc...
Picture is a Datrex stock photo for example only to showcase the product and does not represent actual quantity.