The Marine 300 is designed for inland use and short coastal trips on vessels carrying up to six people. Upgrades from the Marine 200 include: two person emergency reflective blanket, wound cleaning and closing system, bandage scissors, After Sting® Jelly Fish solution, and more.
Weight: 2 lbs.
Size: 8.5" x 5.5" x 4.5"
- Family and Pontoon Boats
- Inland Lake and River Cruising
- Recreational Day Trips
- Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- SOL™ Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- SAM® Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions.
|15||Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"|
|2||Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"|
|5||Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip|
|5||Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle|
|2||Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"|
|1||Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"|
|4||Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2|
|2||Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"|
|1||Eye Pad, Sterile
|1||Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe|
|1||Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
|2||Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml|
|1||Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
|1||Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"|
|1||Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip|
|1||Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
|1||Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
|5||Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2|
|3||After Bite Wipe|
|1||Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)|
|2||Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2|
|5||Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2|
|1||Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication|
|2||Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
|1||Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60" x 96"
|12||After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe|
|2||Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2|
|1||Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz|
|1||Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip|
|1||Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards|
|1||Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive|
|4||Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use|
|1||Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10|
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary