AMK Marine 250 Marine Medical First Aid Survival Kit
Marine 250Group Size: 1-6
Trip Duration: Day Trips
The Marine 250 is designed for inland use and features a unqiue thermo-formed foam case that provides additional protection for the kit's contents. A versatile mounting system lets you mount the kit in a variety of ways for easy access mid-voyage.
Weight: 3 lbs.
- Cabin Cruiser
- Jet Ski
- Lake House
- Water Ski Boat
- Thermoformed case with boat mounting system keeps contents safe and easily accessible
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- SAM® Finger Splints plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions.
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.