The Primos Alpha Dogg is the apex of predator calling technology.
The Alpha Dogg doesn't give you just individual sounds to choose from, it has Expert Hunts which allow you to have Randy Anderson and other Team Primos members actually calling for you! These are proven hunt sets that get dogs in!
This is the most powerful "No Distortion" speaker system available, it has 2 cone speakers that can be adjusted to cover 180 degrees and one forward facing horn speaker. The 180 Rotating Cone Speakers cover more area and produce more realistic, dynamic sound.
Powered by Dual 25 watt digital amps there is No Distortion!
Simple to use Remote can be operated quickly with one hand and has a range of 200 yards. Remote sound list is displayed on easy to read 2.5" High Res. TFT screen and sounds are organized by species such as coyote, fox, bobcat, deer, elk, etc.
Comes with 75 sounds and 6 complete Expert Hunts. Professional Sound library allows you to add sounds and other newly released Expert Hunts. Stores up to 1000 sounds on 2GB of memory.
Take the guess work out of "Speaking the Language" with the Alpha Dogg!
- Audio Out Port - Add additional speaker - Audio In Port - Play custom sounds from external device like an MP3 player - USB Cable Port - Download additional sounds and Expert Calling sequences. - Rugged Speaker Case with Elevated Lets - Universal Tri-Pod mounting threads - Realtree MAX-1 Camouflage - Simple to Use 200 Yard Remote - Sound Playlist Menu is organized by species such as coyote, fox, bobcat, deer, elk, etc. - 2.5" Full Color LCD - User Programmable HOT Button (First time ever offered) that changes the activity of your calling system in an instant, allowing you to react to your hunting scenario. - Programmable Instant Decoy/Hot Button Options Include: - Operates decoys with motion jack - Changing to predefined sound - Changing to predefined volume level - Recalling previously played sound - Pulling up favorite playlist and many other options
Cass Creek Ergo Wild Boar Electronic Game Call is compact and has an ergonomic grip. With one a hand push button operation, this game call is easy to use. The Cass Creek Ergo Wild Boar Electronic Game Call features real live wild boar calls. The sounds are high quality and effective to ensure you call in the wild boar you want.
The Ergo Wild Boar Electronic Game Call has five calls on one unit, auto interrupt feature, and a handy on /off and volume thumb dial.
Operates on 3 AAA batteries (included/installed) and comes with a convenient belt clip.
- Feeding Frenzy: Excited grunts and squeals as hogs greedily compete to feed. - Contended Feeding: Sounds of feeding hogs at newly located food source which draws others to join. - Social Grunts: Individual hogs communicate greetings within the herd. - Fighting Boar: Aggressive rival males battling for herd dominance. - Feeding Piglets: Confident sow grunts and feeding piglets signal safely luring in hogs from dense cover.
The Bombshells rail can be adjusted to tune the call for higher or raspier pitch. It can also be locked for quiet carry. In addition to all of this, the Bombshell is designed to be mounted to your shotgun so you can call with very little motion to bring that gobbler in close!
The Boss Dogg is Primos redneck dreams come true. It comes with a wireless random motion decoy that can be placed 30 yards from the speaker. Powered by three 50 watt Class-D amplifiers, there is No Distortion! Simple to use remote can be operated quickly with one hand and has a range of 200 yards. Remote sound list is displayed on 2.5 full color LCD screen and sounds are organized by species such as coyote, fox, deer, etc. Comes with 100 sounds and 8 complete Expert Hunts. Stores up to 2000 sounds on 4GB of internal memory.
- Pre-programmed with 100 sounds and 8 Expert Hunt Sequences from Randy Anderson - Three 50 watt class-D amplifiers produce 150 watts of power for extreme sound levels with crystal clear sound transition. Each amplifier independently drives each speaker for true high fidelity stereo sound quality. - Simple To Use 200 yard remote - FM reciever & auxiliary input to play music from external device - Stores up to 2000 sounds on 4GB of internal memory - Built in wireless random motion decoy controlled by remote and allows for placement up to 30 yards from speaker - 180 rotating speakers - Realtree MAX-1 Camo - Speaker operates on 8 "D" batteries, remote operates on 3 "AA" batteries and decoy operates on 4 "AA" batteries (batteries not included) - Padded shoulder strap
The No-Lose Call Case protects and prolongs the life of your turkey, elk, and predator mouth calls. It is designed to breathe, allowing your calls to dry out properly. The No-Lose Call Case has a spring hinge that opens quietly and closes automatically - very important when you are in the woods! It fits right in your shirt pocket. Your calls will stand upright, not on top of each other, so you choose the one you want. After using your mouth calls, rinse them with cool water shake them dry and place in a refrigerator where it is cool and dark.
- Spring-hinged, quiet, self-closing - Holds up to 10 mouth calls - Fits easily in shirt pocket or around neck with lanyard - Ventilated design allows calls to breathe, giving them longer life
Designed to carry, organize, and protect your mouth calls whether they are Traditional, Sonic Dome , Sound Plate, A-Frame or PiggyBack . Tip: Rinse mouth calls with tap water, shake dry and store in a cool, dark place in the refrigerator.
Cass Creek Ergo Roe Deer Call Manufacture ID: CC102
Cass Creek Ergo Roe Deer Electronic Game Call is compact and has an ergonomic grip. With one a hand push button operation, this game call is easy to use. The Cass Creek Ergo Roe Deer Electronic Game Call features real live Roe deer calls. The sounds are high quality and effective to ensure you call in the deer you want. The Ergo Roe Deer Electronic Game Call has five calls on one unit, auto interrupt feature, and a handy on/off and volume thumb dial. It operates on 3 AAA batteries (included/installed) and comes with a convenient belt clip.
- Doe Calling: The communication of a buck trailing a doe. - Doe in Distress: Calling of a Doe that might be injured or stressed. - Doe Screaming: A Doe call vocalization made by an angered or distressed Doe. - Fawn Calling: A stressed, drawn out call often used by young deer when separated from their mother. - Barking: The sound of two deer often draws the attention of a buck.
Cass Creek RPS Extreme -Record-Play-Shoot Manufacture ID: CCRPS
Cass Creek RPS Extreme -Record-Play-Shoot
- High powered audio amplifier and speaker - Use as a handheld caller or a remote caller - Can play sounds downloaded from any electronic source OR record / play live sounds (real animals or mouth calls). - Microphone for direct recording of your calls or real animals - USB port for "drag and drop" transfer of sound files from any computer - SD card slot for optional memory expansion - Up to 16 hours of sounds - Heavy duty weather proof construction Intuitive one-hand operation - Favorites button, most recently played button (similar to iPod menu taxonomy) - Wireless remote range of 100 yards (150 yards in good conditions) - Red LED lights (remotely or hand operated) to light the target area or easily locate remote speaker at night - Separate lanyard connection points on both the remote and the speaker - Remo