Bear Grylls Series - Compact Fire Starter Manufacture ID: 31-002554
A key factor in surviving in the wild is how well you can get a fire going. The Compact Fire Starter makes it easy to always have it with you as it combines a sleek design with a smaller size, making ideal for attaching to your keychain or backpack. The simple, 2-piece design makes using it in the cold or with gloves on a breeze. The ferrocerium rod produces the high quality, fire starting sparks you need when it matters most. Made of durable anodized aluminum with a textured rubber grip, the Compact Fire Starter can take some abuse and still deliver. With an IPX4 rating, even if you get caught in a downpour, you wont have to worry about your fire starter failing you.
- 2-piece design - Easy to use - Rubber overmold provides grip - Paracord lanyard attaches to keychain, pack or jacket zipper - Lightweight - Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide
Bear Grylls Series - Fire Starter Manufacture ID: 31-000699
Small and compact, the Fire Starter offers years of use. Watertight construction keeps tinder safe and dry, so when you need it, you can trust it.
- Compact fire starter with ferrocerium rod and metal striker - Lanyard to keep product secure and together - Emergency Whistle Integrated into lanyard cord - Waterproof storage compartment for tinder - Land to air rescue instructions and SOS - Priorities of Survival Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
Bear Grylls Series - Tinderbox Manufacture ID: 31-002557
A key factor in surviving in the wild is how well you can get a fire going. With the BG Tinderbox, building a fire just got easier. It features a steel cutting surface that makes creating tinder easy and the frame is wrapped in high grip rubber to keep it securely in your hand. With a simple push of a button, the cutting surface pivots to the side and the tinder is available to use. Creating tinder is only one part of building a fireyou have to get it lit, too. While matches or a fire starter work well, the Tinderbox features a magnifying glass that will get the job done as well. And, when you need it, turn the Tinderbox over and use it to signal for help.
- Unique tinder cutter with cover - C304 stainless cutter - Polypropylene cutter cover - Rubber overmold to keep it secure - Polycarbonate/ABS with TPE overmold - Magnifying glass - Emergency signaling mirror - Tinder capturing box to keep dry - Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide
A patented, flint-based fire starter that can be operated with one hand. Generates three times the heat of an ordinary match and will last up to 4,000 strikes.
- Will ignite a wide range of tinder including UST WetFire™ Tinder - Sparks can be directionally targeted - Works in rain and other adverse weather conditions - Bar rotates 360° for even wear - Protective cover locks in place to prevent accidental sparks
- Size: 4.10” x 1.40” x 1” - Weight: 2.3 oz - Color: Orange
The magnesium fire starter - an indispensable utensil in emergency situations. The chips produced with the enclosed scraper help tremendously to rapidly kindle the camp fire or emergency flare. The threaded aluminum body with nonslip checkering provides the sturdy construction. Also features a compass, integrated into the housing.
Starts fires easier with their award winning outdoor products. This quick and easy side kick display features everything needed to start a great fire.
- Display holds 4 different products - Includes 2 S hooks on back - Starter: made of compressed cedar and wax - Flex neck dual flame technology - flex neck slim powerful nozzle - Premium butane fuel - 20 cedar fire starters - 6 Black flex neck utility lighters (unfilled) - 6 Silver flex neck utility lighters (unfilled) - 12 Cans (42gr.) Butane fuel - Perfect for fire related summer programs - Lights quickly even when wet. - Provides optimus performance - Fits openings on most grills and lanterns - Wind resistant
This Kershaw Fire-Starter strikes a sparkeven in damp conditions. Rain, snow, or whatever Mother Nature can dish out, with this magnesium alloy fire starter, youll be able to achieve the spark you need to get your fire going.
The firesteel shaft is good for up to 3,000 strikes and the chrome-plated striker is easy to hold and use. A molded plastic handle makes it easy to use and a nylon cord keeps it handy when you need it. To get your fire going, all youll need is a small pile of dry grass, wood shavings, or other flammable materials. Hold the magnesium firesteel shaft close to the pile and quickly draw the striker down the shaft at a right angle to produce sparks. The sparks will ignite the dry materials and, as the fire becomes established, you will be able to gradually add larger materials to the fire until it is at the desired size. The Kershaw Fire Starter also light camp stoves and gas barbeques. In an emergency, the brilliant spark can be used as an emergency signal.
The Fire Starter itself is compact enough to fit comfortably in your driest pocketand, of course, it makes an essential addition to your dry-box supplies or survival gear.
Light your grill, lantern, tiki torches, and fireplaces with Zippos rubberized flat black Flex Neck Utility Lighter. Its slim, powerful nozzle easily fits into the opening on most grills and lanterns, and with wind-resistant dual flame technology, the Utility Lighter is ideal for any outdoor setting. The rubberized flat black Flex Neck Utility Lighter features an adjustable flame dial, a patented child-resistant safety button, wind resistance, a fuel supply window. It is approximately 12 inches in len